WTB: 25/25.5 (possibly 26/26.5) Four Buckle Tele Boots - Garmont Ener-g, Crispi CXP, Scott Synergy (just no Scarpas)

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
BCRob

WTB: 25/25.5 (possibly 26/26.5) Four Buckle Tele Boots - Garmont Ener-g, Crispi CXP, Scott Synergy (just no Scarpas)

Post by BCRob » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:22 am

Looking for some 25/25.5 (or in the close vicinity - I'm just using them to chase my kids around the bunny hills so precision is not super important - will consider 26/26.5 as well) 4 buckle 75mm tele boots. Definitely open to all conditions and prices.

Was on 25.5 ener-gs back in the day and they fit amazing. Have skied demo Crispi's as well and they seemed to fit. Understand the Scott Synergy is sim to the Ener-g's. Maybe there are more similar models I don't know of as well. Feel strongly about the 4 buckle or equivalent as will be driving wider waisted skis for now. No Scarpas as my foot and them are just not simpatico.

Posted under the same name on the old ttips since '05/'06 but gave up teleing for a while - just rejoined here. Also post as BCR over on TGR if you need references...

Thanks!

syntheticreality

Re: WTB: 25/25.5 (possibly 26/26.5) Four Buckle Tele Boots - Garmont Ener-g, Crispi CXP, Scott Synergy (just no Scarpas

Post by syntheticreality » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:34 pm

I have a pair of 27 Crispi evo NTN. Prior to that I was in Scarpa 26.5 and these Crispis were tighter in a 27. They're been skied about 10 days since they were just too tight for me. Ultimately, I have moved to a 27.5 which is the next shell size in Crispi. Send me a PM if you are interested.

BCRob

Re: WTB: 25/25.5 (possibly 26/26.5) Four Buckle Tele Boots - Garmont Ener-g, Crispi CXP, Scott Synergy (just no Scarpas

Post by BCRob » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:28 am

syntheticreality wrote:I have a pair of 27 Crispi evo NTN. Prior to that I was in Scarpa 26.5 and these Crispis were tighter in a 27. They're been skied about 10 days since they were just too tight for me. Ultimately, I have moved to a 27.5 which is the next shell size in Crispi. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks, those are definitely going to be too big for me. Was in 25.5 Crispi demos and they fit right. Plus looking for 75mm, not NTN. Thanks again!