k2 coomback 177 w/bd01 bindings SOLD

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
TeleBeaver

k2 coomback 177 w/bd01 bindings SOLD

Post by TeleBeaver » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Skis in decent shape. Definitely lots of life left. Check out the ebay link for pictures. I put the description in below. $350 + Shipping but let's make a deal. Buy them from me on here so I can avoid the ebay fees.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-K2-Coomba ... SwFetaiiYt

You're viewing a pair of 2016 K2 coomback skis in the 177cm length. Sidecut: 136-104-122 with a 23m turn radius. The are mounted with the newer Black Diamond 01 telemark touring bindings that have a 6 hole mounting pattern (Long cartridges mondo 26+). The skis have seen 1.5 seasons of use from me before I made the switch to NTN. The setup as a whole is in great condition. The bindings are in perfect working order with no slop whatsoever. The tape on the pictures is just there so I don't have to worry about the cartridges loosening up like black diamond bindings are famous for. Currently setup for a 27 shell but just remove the tape to change it. The skis are in decent shape as well, the topsheets are great with the exception of one nick that is pictured. The bases definitely have some scratches (deep ones are filled) as well as two coreshots, one per ski. The coreshot on the right ski is slightly worse, it has been repaired for awhile and it is about ready to be redone. If you want me to redo it before I ship just message me. The one on the left ski was more recent and the repair is holding beautifully with no damage to the integrity of the ski. All in all these skis have several seasons left in them, and should serve anyone very well for years to come. The skis will ship with a fresh tune and wax.

This is a fantastic telemark touring setup with the freepivot tour mode on the black diamond bindings and the lightweight of the skis. These are also a great inbounds setup for soft conditions. This edition of the K2 coomback has a nearly ideal rocker profile for telemark. The long and low tip rocker keeps you floating in the deep without flapping on firm snow, while the flat, hard working tail prevents tele-wheelies in powder and makes the skis really pop out of turns on the groomed.
Last edited by TeleBeaver on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeleBeaver

Re: k2 coomback 177 w/bd01 bindings $350

Post by TeleBeaver » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 pm

Price drop to $300 plus shipping. Get these things out of my van :lol:

TeleBeaver

Re: k2 coomback 177 w/bd01 bindings $350

Post by TeleBeaver » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:00 pm

SOLD