Pair of Madshus Intelligrip Skins.
These are kicker skins that you can mount on any narrow ski because the fasten at the tip and have a ptex like section at the front.
For skis of 190-200cm.
Used only a couple times and the tip connector has been improved by myself.
I believe the product is no longer available.
More info here: https://www.telemarktalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1123
Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Rank: XCD Guide
- Posts: 982
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour, Arkos Greenland & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest