Asnes and Fisher Nordic Backcountry skis or call 'em what you want!
Asnes Amundsen 201cm Waxable with NNN-BC bindings (small repair on one binding)
Skis are in great shape. You will go faster than everyone else on these babies!
Why am I selling? I have finally admitted to myself that I will never make the minimum weight requirement for this size of ski: 175-210lbs. Dig in!
Fischer E99 Xlite 200cm Waxless with NNN-BC bindings
Only used a few times. Great condition!
Fischer Country Wax 200cm with older generation NNN-BC bindings
Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Rank: XCD Guide
- Posts: 982
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour, Arkos Greenland & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest