Crispi XR 26.5/27 -$200

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
TeleBeaver

Crispi XR 26.5/27 -$200

Post by TeleBeaver » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Size 26.5/27 Crispi XR 75mm telemark boot. The sexy green color from last year. The shells were skied about 60 days by me, and the liners about 15 days by another guy. I swapped the liners from this boot into my crispi Evo NTN and put the newer NTN liners in the XRs for ya. The boots are in excellent condition except the right tongue which is cracked. This is a common problem in crispi boots and it doesn't affect performance when the boot is buckled. The Fey bros (telemarkdown) have the replacement tongues for $30 for a pair (I know because I had to replace the tongues on my last crispi xps). I will sell for $200 bucks and ship them at your cost. I am in Crested Butte CO but am often around Vail/Denver and even over to Salt Lake occasionally so local sale is definitely possible.