SOLD - Bergans Gaiter Dermizax - L

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bgregoire
Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
Favorite Skis: Fisher E99 & Boundless (98), Åsnes Ingstad, K2 Wayback 88
Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar

SOLD - Bergans Gaiter Dermizax - L

Post by bgregoire » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:49 pm

I am selling a new, unused pair of the MOST AWESOME Norwegian Bergans Zipper Dermizax Black Gaiter in size Large.

I spend weeks searching for the best nordic BC touring gaiter and this is it. Had to order in from Norway, and unfortunately, it is too big for me. This would be the ideal gaiter for somewone with large feet (like US11 and beyond).

These gaiters come with a full zip and zelcro, a nifty shock cord attchement, are super comfortable and go up much higher than other gaiters, easily up to just below the knee on someone 6'' or higher.

I am ready to let these go for half price...45USD. Will ship anywhere.

Here are some pics:
P1090791.JPG
P1090790.JPG
The gaiters look exactly like the red version but are black:
bergansgaiter1.jpg
bergansgaiter2.jpg
bergansgaiter3.jpg
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM

bgregoire
Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
Favorite Skis: Fisher E99 & Boundless (98), Åsnes Ingstad, K2 Wayback 88
Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar

Re: Bergans Gaiter Dermizax - L

Post by bgregoire » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:27 pm

BUMP!
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM