- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1290
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch
Black Diamond Riva Z bindings-- cables go to at least 45euro. I have a 47euro boot and THEY DON'T FIT. I do not have the extenders.
I am almost positive these skis have never seen snow. I bought in them in a larger package deal several years ago and I already had a pair of Outtabounds. These skis are NEW. There are no scratches on the top-sheet. No scratches on the bases. The binding toe section is completely unblemished. I did wax them. A little bit of storage rust on some edges, nothing bad, go ski them and this will take care of itself!
WHO, I ask, WHO, wants to put these classic XCD skis onto snow for the first time? Big poppy camber, oooooh! Can you handle it?
$200 including shipping to the lower 48
Pick up in NH makes them $170