FS: Fischer Outtabound WAX 189cm classic! oh my!

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Woodserson
XCD KNIGHT
XCD KNIGHT
Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
Favorite boots: T4, Alaska

FS: Fischer Outtabound WAX 189cm classic! oh my!

Post by Woodserson » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:36 pm

189cm Fischer Outtabounds WAX. The non-rockered double cambered juggernaut. Legend. The precursor to the Sbound-88/Excursion 88 but in WAX.

88-68-78
Black Diamond Riva Z bindings-- cables go to at least 45euro. I have a 47euro boot and THEY DON'T FIT. I do not have the extenders.

I am almost positive these skis have never seen snow. I bought in them in a larger package deal several years ago and I already had a pair of Outtabounds. These skis are NEW. There are no scratches on the top-sheet. No scratches on the bases. The binding toe section is completely unblemished. I did wax them. A little bit of storage rust on some edges, nothing bad, go ski them and this will take care of itself!

WHO, I ask, WHO, wants to put these classic XCD skis onto snow for the first time? Big poppy camber, oooooh! Can you handle it?

$200 including shipping to the lower 48

Pick up in NH makes them $170
IMG_20190920_181733.jpg

Chisana
XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast

Re: FS: Fischer Outtabound WAX 189cm classic! oh my!

Post by Chisana » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Nice skis. Got some 169 outtabounds with rottefella threepins and televates that I need to unload. Probably drop them off at a local ski swap. Only skied them a couple times, but nice light ski.