Scarpa TX Pro / NTN Freeride / Atomic Vantage 95c - $500

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
BrowsieLover
XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast

Scarpa TX Pro / NTN Freeride / Atomic Vantage 95c - $500

Post by BrowsieLover » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:38 pm

This kit has some miles, but is still a solid setup for someone wanting to get into NTN without spending upwards of $2k.
The TX Pros (29.0) are about 3rd generation Yellow. They are NOT of the generation that was plagued with toe-crack issue. They are holding up very well. I've never molded the liners. Size 29.0. I wear an 11 street shoe (SOMEtimes maybe 10.5) and they fit perfect and are all-day comfy.
The Freerides are scraped up, but operationally good. I have kept them greased/lubed appropriately and they are smooth in/out and work great. They have the BLUE cartridges. This generation of Freedom suffered from cracking toe cups. Both have cracked through the years and both were repaired by a welding professional who knew what he's doing. They have held up without any worries for 2 full seasons after the most recent repair.
Atomic Vantage 95c is one of the best all-rounders I've skied on. I bought them a bit short (178) in order make sure they were playful in Midwest conditions (which they are), but also found them just as much fun on just about everything across a very wide variety of terrain in CO/UT. They have been drilled for both Freeride and Freedom and they have also been drilled for Meidjo Alpine Heel (which I am keeping). All drilling and plugging of unused holes has been done by a trained binding pro using the proper epoxy and actual ski plugs.
Tele Gear.jpg

bauerb
XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast

Re: Scarpa TX Pro / NTN Freeride / Atomic Vantage 95c - $500

Post by bauerb » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:02 pm

hey, if you still have this set, can you email me at brianbauer@etapepartners.com