Need 22 Designs Axl Heel Tube (Large)

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
ManyTurns

Need 22 Designs Axl Heel Tube (Large)

Post by ManyTurns » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:39 pm

I just broke a heel tube on my Axl binding, and I can't find a replacement anywhere. With a week-long trip to Utah planned for next week, I'm becoming desperate. (Leaving on Feb 4th)

So...does anyone have a large, 22 designs, Axl heel tube they'd be willing to part with? I suppose I could even send it back to you after my trip.

Please call if you are able to help: 928-380-3726.

Cheers,

Philip

TomH

Re: Need 22 Designs Axl Heel Tube (Large)

Post by TomH » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Just call up 22 designs and order 1 or 2. They're $12 and listed as in-stock. They shouldn't have any trouble getting it to you by the 4th.

https://www.twentytwodesigns.com/Large- ... _p_48.html

ManyTurns

Re: Need 22 Designs Axl Heel Tube (Large)

Post by ManyTurns » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:31 am

Thanks Tom.

The last email response I had from 22Designs was that an invoice would be created and a link for payment would be sent to me. I've followed up, but 22Designs has become silent.

That said, the good folks at Freeheel Life Tele Shop in Salt Lake City have found a set and they're shipping now.

Cheers