WTB Mondo 30 or 31, 75mm, 4-buckle boots/Recommendations for big skier

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Glasswave76

WTB Mondo 30 or 31, 75mm, 4-buckle boots/Recommendations for big skier

Post by Glasswave76 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:01 pm

Hey folks, hoping to find a line on some big boots. Anyone holding on size 30 or 31's, either shell or complete boots My dream would be a pair of BD Push boots, def need 4 buckles. I'm not stuck on BD, just ready to trade up my Garmont Energys, so if you have a recommendation for a tall 270lb skier, i'd love to hear it. FWIW, I see a post below mine where someone is looking for 31's; not the same request. Cheers, friends!

RabbitEars
Ski style: Tipsy Moose
Favorite Skis: Asnes Kongsvold (SB 98s demoted)
Favorite boots: Maybe the Alaska

Re: WTB Mondo 30 or 31, 75mm, 4-buckle boots/Recommendations for big skier

Post by RabbitEars » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 am

Not what you asked for but I have a T4 in that size. Basically new but I tore the 3 pin on one side but will still work as they should with a tele binding. Can sell for an excellent price due to being used and 3 pin damage.

Mr. Caber
Ski style: Low and slow

Re: WTB Mondo 30 or 31, 75mm, 4-buckle boots/Recommendations for big skier

Post by Mr. Caber » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:26 am

I'm actually in the same boat, tough finding a size 13 tele boot these days. Out of curiosity, what's the problem with your Energys - aren't they a 4-buckle?