FS: Hammerheads, Targas, and Stigmas

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
colby

FS: Hammerheads, Targas, and Stigmas

Post by colby » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:43 am

Hi, I have the following for sale. All prices include shipping to the continental US except for the skis. If you're interested in the skis let me know and I can get you some photos and work out what shipping would cost to your location.

Black/Orange Hammerheads. All hardware etc. included, including plastic template although that is a little beat up (but usable). $SOLD

Blue G3 Targas. Includes hardware for K2 inserts and leashes shown in photo, no other hardware or template included. $40 http://zebel.smugmug.com/Other/ZTmp/n-JbsWj/i-6bMXKrm

174 Black Diamond Stigmas - believe these are 2008. I would call them fair to good condition. No core shots or edge pullouts. Bases do have some scratches, etc here and there. One ski also has an area right at the tip where a few layers of glass chipped and started to peel back. This is tough to describe but I will get some photos if you are interested. I have sanded the edge of this smooth to prevent further issues and have considered laying up a little glass or carbon over it for reinforcement. I don't think it really needs it but would be happy to do this if you want. I can also do a quick tune/wax but these could probably stand to be ground. Both skis have 2 sets of heel piece holes. One has 1 set of binding holes and the other has 2. Most recent unplugged holes are for Switchbacks. $100 + shipping?
Last edited by colby on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

porkchop
Ski style: Backwards

Re: FS: Hammerheads, Targas, and Stigmas

Post by porkchop » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:53 am

PM sent Re: HammerHead.
Thanks!