FS: Shell Size 29-31.5 Garmont Excursions

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Rainbow83
Ski style: XC racer learning Tele and exploring XCD
Favorite Skis: Current XCD/Tele Quiver includes: USGI Asnes MT65, Fischer Voodoo, K2 Super Stinx
Favorite boots: Asolo Extreme

FS: Shell Size 29-31.5 Garmont Excursions

Post by Rainbow83 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:41 pm

Hello, I'm selling a pair of Garmont Excursions. I bought them not too long ago from someone selling a package of skis, boots, and poles who didn't want to just sell the skis. They don't fit me, so I'd like to pass them on to someone else who can use them.

I'd like $90 for them, but feel free to let me know if you think that is unreasonable.

The shells say 29-31.5 on the tongue. The liners say size 30 on the tag and are Garmont brand. They seem to be in good shape.

The previous owner bought them new back in the day and used them a little bit in the early 2000s before he stopped skiing tele. By the looks of things, they haven't seen many ski days. The soles and pinholes look brand new, all the buckles work well, and the velcro power straps on the liners don't seem to be worn at all.

I can meet you to pick them up in Lowell MA or drive to meet you anywhere within an hour of there. I'm also willing to put them in the mail, but I ask that the buyer pay the shipping price.

Here are some pics:

As you can see, these boots, though they are old, are in very, very good condition.

runcle

Re: FS: Shell Size 29-31.5 Garmont Excursions

Post by runcle » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:54 am

Pm'ed