WTB: Fischer S-Bound 112/125 or Madshus M78s in a 165-175 length

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
frankforestman

WTB: Fischer S-Bound 112/125 or Madshus M78s in a 165-175 length

Post by frankforestman » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:42 am

Hi all, looking to find a decent deal on skis with fishscales and double camber suitable for backcountry adventures in the eastern US and occasionally Canada. Not just lift service or skin up/ski down -- I like to get off trail and cover some ground. Willing to pay to ship them, or I have friends in many snowy places who could pick them up for me. I think my ideal ski is the Fischer S-Bound 112 in a 169 length, but happy to consider alternatives and even go as wide as the S-Bound 125. My email address is fizbin22 at gmail dot com. Feel free to hmu if you have a pair you'd be willing to part with. I'm only 5'3" but weigh 143 lbs and then need to add winter gear and a pack, so probably around 165-170 cm is the optimal ski length. (Not often deep powder where I ski-- if I'm lucky I get a few inches over a firm base). Appreciate any help. Frank L