Crispi Evo NTN boots 28.5 and Rottefella NTN bindings/kits.

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bridog

Crispi Evo NTN boots 28.5 and Rottefella NTN bindings/kits.

Post by bridog » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:56 am

Hello all. I have a set of nearly new Crispi Evo NTN boots, that have been sitting for several years (probably 10 or so?). These go back to the early-ish days of NTN - they are sort of a lime green (more like pea soup green) boot - some migh say ugly, I thought they looked pretty awesome. I worked with a boot fitter in Vermont to buy and set these up. I was suprised to end up in this shell size (I've always skied 29.5 in alpine and tele boots previously, and am even considering bumping UP to 30's now). But truthfully, these Crispi's set my all-time benchmark for comfortable high performance boots - the best I've ever owned! For reference, I wear size 13 in almost any trail running shoe, hiking boot, street shoe, etc. Euro 47.0 in cycling shoes.

I was skiing tele a lot when I bought this setup, but have kind of fallen to the dark side, skiing alpine gear with my young kids and stuff now, so these have really just been collecting dust. But they have been stored in a cool dry "gear storage room" I have for all my outdoor gear. So they're in great shape.

I also have (1) set of Rottefella NTN bindings (size large, stiff spring tubes), and (2) sets of "2nd ski kits", with (2) sets of brakes for different width skis. I'd gladly sell the boots and those bindings/kits as a package deal. Not currently mounted on any skis. These are the orange anodized version, with touring mode - not sure which iteration/generation these are, but they're in as good condition as the boot, and were purchased at the same time.

I can email pictures of any/all. brian c hill 1000 AT yahoo DOT com

TeleDino

Re: Crispi Evo NTN boots 28.5 and Rottefella NTN bindings/kits.

Post by TeleDino » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 am

Package price on boots and bindings? Feel free to send a DM.

bridog

Post by bridog » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:53 pm

I was thinking $400 for the complete setup (Boots, Bindings, and (2) 2nd ski kits - enough binding gear to mount 3 pairs of skis).

bridog

Post by bridog » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:03 pm

Update on this setup:

I am now willing to sell with a set of skis also, if that's attractive to a buyer. The skis are older Black Diamond Havoc's (184 cm length, 84mm-ish underfoot - good all around dimensions and ski pretty well). The skis are in very good condition - mounted once for NTN, and once from alpine bindings. Ski'd only a few times NTN, and once alpine. They're older but really fairly fresh. I won't give the skis away for free, but here's what I'm thinking now;

Boots/Bindings/ski kits (enough for 3 pairs total) - $400
Boots/Bindings/ski kits & Black Diamond Skis - $550

If you need skins, I have a set of older (orange) Ascension skins cut "wall to wall" to fit those skis. I'll let those go for $50 - they're practically brand new and setup perfectly.

This is a killer setup for someone that isn't afraid of a few years old gear but still pretty current with NTN/releasable/etc.