Garmont Excursion Boots 29.5

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bridog

Garmont Excursion Boots 29.5

Post by bridog » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:00 pm

I have a set of Garmont Excursions up for grabs. These are kind of a "holy grail" for lightweight 2-buckle touring boots. Size 29.0/29.5 shell size, thermofit liner. They have many ski days on them, but shells and liners are all in great shape. Rubber soles are great too. They've never been used hard or abused - just northeast sidecountry short trips.

Also have a couple of setups with 3-pin bindings that I'd be happy to sell packaged up:

Altai KOM's 174 cm with Voile 3-pin mountaineers (mounted, but never skied)

Karhu Guide 195 cm with Voile 3-pin cable bindings (mounted, only skied a few times)

Let me know what you're interested in and we'll figure out the rest. All this gear is awesome stuff that deserves a better owner that's going to do more than collect dust with it all.

brianchill 1000 AT yahoo DOT com

bridog

Re: Garmont Excursion Boots 29.5

Post by bridog » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:55 pm

Prices depend a little on meetup for in-person handoff versus shipping. Obviously, I'd prefer to not ship, but I realize I likely will.

Pricing I've been thinking:

KOM's - $400 with bindings
Guide's - $350 with bindings

Garmont Excursions - $150

*I'd be happy to negotiate for somone that wants a combination of more than one item!

bridog

Post by bridog » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:10 pm

Garmont Excursions have been sold.

Other gear still for sale:

Karhu Guides
Altai Hok’s
Crispi Evo boots & NTN bindings

godsey

Post by godsey » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:33 pm

Are the Altais still for sale? Are they KOMs?