Waxless skis - Karhu Guide 195 AND Altai KOM 174

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bridog

Waxless skis - Karhu Guide 195 AND Altai KOM 174

Post by bridog » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:04 pm

(2) pairs of skis that need to go - preferably an in-person handoff in upstate NY/Adirondacks/northeast OR some sort of package deal with boots I've also got for sale. I hate the idea of shipping a single set of used skis...but if we need to, we will.

1. Karhu Guide 195cm, mounted with Voile 3-pin cable bindings. Practically new - skied just a few times, no damage whatsoever. Just not the "lightning in a bottle" that I thought it was going to be, and then I've more or less gotten out of free-heel skiing since I bought them.

2. Altai KOM 174cm, mounted with Voile 3-pin mountaineer bindings (no cables). BRAND NEW, mounted but not skied. I'm reluctant to let these go, but not sure I'll really use them, and if I did, I would likely be re-mounting them with AT tech bindings. Might as well sell this setup to someone that wants it just the way it is!

*I also have a set of Garmont Excursion boots, size 29.5, listed separately. I'd gladly bundle/package this stuff for somone who wants any/all of it.

brianchill 1000 AT yahoo DOT com

lemon

Re: Waxless skis - Karhu Guide 195 AND Altai KOM 174

Post by lemon » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:51 pm

How much for the kom?

bridog

Re: Waxless skis - Karhu Guide 195 AND Altai KOM 174

Post by bridog » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:52 pm

Prices depend a little on meetup for in-person handoff versus shipping. Obviously, I'd prefer to not ship, but I realize I likely will.

Pricing I've been thinking:

KOM's - $400 with bindings
Guide's - $350 with bindings

Garmont Excursions - $150

*I'd be happy to negotiate for somone that wants a combination of more than one item!