SOLD FS: Madshus Annums 175cm, 4 hole quiver killers

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
JB TELE

SOLD FS: Madshus Annums 175cm, 4 hole quiver killers

Post by JB TELE » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:30 pm

SOLD

These are great soft snow skis. I'm getting rid of these because I'm trying to consolidate my quiver.

I bought these second hand and they were already drilled with a 4 hole mounting pattern (voile riser cable bindings, switchbacks, or g3 targas). I lined them up on a voile jig and they were mounted on the size 26-28 mounting line. I had quiver killer inserts added to all of the holes.

I am not including the quiver killer fasteners. Those are specific to your binding choice.

I used the voile 3 pin cable traverse bindings with them. Wearing my 315 cm boot sole length leather boots with the heel piece moved as short as possible and with the cables adjust to my boots, I was able to get a nice snug fit clipping the cables to the heel riser. I wouldn't be able to go with a smaller boot. If your boot is too short, you could add an additional quiver killer insert to the heel area for more adjustability. With the voile switchback it wouldn't matter.

Looking to sell these for $125 with free shipping to the lower 48.

The bases have some scratches but nothing significant.
Last edited by JB TELE on Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ebalaytung
Favorite Skis: Those that glide

Re: FS: Madshus Annums 175cm, 4 hole quiver killers

Post by ebalaytung » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:53 am

pm'ed you. Thanks.

JB TELE

Post by JB TELE » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:36 pm

Still available.

ShredItGreg

Post by ShredItGreg » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:07 pm

I’m interested in these! I sent you a pm.