Skis and Jackets and Such

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
galenparke

Skis and Jackets and Such

Post by galenparke » Mon May 18, 2015 3:42 pm

I am moving here soon and have a few things I was maybe going to save until next fall to sell. Rather than move and store these over the summer I'll see what people want now and drop the prices a little for a spring deal. All prices will include paypal fees and shipping within the US
(pics and better details coming soon)

2013 186 Rossignol S7 with NTN Freeride:
Skied only a few times, bases are in good shape, top sheet has a little edge chipping. - $350

2009 186 Rossignol S87 with NTN Freeride:
These have been skied a bunch but are still in good condition and have many more years of use left in them. - $150

2014 186 ON3P Vicik Tour with NTN Freedom, with Black Diamond moe hair skins:
These have been an awesome all around resort and backcountry set up, bases and top sheets have seen some use and abuse, but also still have a lot of life left in them. However with two mounts for the Freedom in them I would question a remount. Bamboo sidewalls, add a little extra stiffness. - $350

2010 191 ON3P Wrenegade with Salomon Guardians:
Ok these are a little older, but they are still so much fun to ski, and are hard to part with. I call them my balls on fire skis. I would bring them out on days when I am skiing alone and have head phones in. They truck and rail, but can still kick around in the bumps, and make one hell of a landing pad. - $325

2014 191 ON3P Billygoat Tour with Marker Jesters:
Out of my cold dead hands. Basically I am putting these up only because I have over lap and in all practically should sell them, but am not at all motivated to do so. - $500

Stio Mens XL Environ Hardshell Jacket Poinian (Orange) - $150
Stio Mens XL Environ Hardshell Pants Saxony Blue - $300
I had to pick these up in a pinch this winter and wore them 5 times, but they are XL and too baggy for my liking. They are in like new condition, and would rather see them passed on to some one that can fill them out a little better

G3 D handle Shovel and 320cm Probe: These have been a backup for the past few years, and just are not getting out enough. $40 for the set

27.5 Wheel set, Sun Ringle Inferno 27 and Intense branded Hadley Hubs: These are takeoffs, from a bike I purchased. I rode them around a subdivision on the initial test ride, and then took them off for an upgrade. They are in like new condition. 12x142 rear, and 15mm front. They were last used with tubes, but could be converted to tubeless. - $350

Black Diamond Vector Helmet M/L:
Lightly Used, no damage. $45