FS: PRICE CHANGE: BD Push 110s Mondo 30; BD O1 Bindings

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Jonny d

FS: PRICE CHANGE: BD Push 110s Mondo 30; BD O1 Bindings

Post by Jonny d » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 am

Folks,

Haven't been on Teleturnaround for years, so had to open a new account. Following are for sale:

BD Push Tele Boots Flex 110 in Mondo 30.0; nearly new; liner molded once. I originally asked $250 plus shipping, but that seems to be out of market; these are doing me no good in my closet, so reasonable offers will be entertained.

BD O1 bindings; you can see that the heel throw on left binding is not OEM but it works just fine (the original broke last year, and I replaced it on the fly); cartridges are mid-stiffs; I originally asked $200 plus shipping, but that seems to be out of market; these are doing me no good in my closet, so reasonable offers will be entertained.

Skis: the bindings are mounted to BD Nunyo 183s that are in really good shape and are a great all-around ski, esp. on-piste; if you buy the bindings and chip me $25 to cover the shipping, I'll send you both the bindings and the skis; pm me if you just want the skis, and we can work something out.

Also trying to sell on mountain project.com (of which I'm a more regular user), so click here for pics: http://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-tel ... /111423033
Last edited by Jonny d on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jonny d

Re: FS: PRICE CHANGE: BD Push 110s Mondo 30; BD O1 Bindings

Post by Jonny d » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:32 am

Bump for price change.

Jonny d

Re: FS: PRICE CHANGE: BD Push 110s Mondo 30; BD O1 Bindings

Post by Jonny d » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 am

Bumpity bump.
Get the gear you need at a great price and go hit the backcountry.