FS: Older Flylow Chemical pants + free Voile cables

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
colby

FS: Older Flylow Chemical pants + free Voile cables

Post by colby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 am

Hi everyone. I apologize for making my first post in the turnaround but am just hoping to find homes for this stuff. The pants deserve to be used and as for the rest - I hate throwing things away... If you're concerned about my lack of history here - I did sell a few things on the old board and also have sold some items on backpackinglight.com over the years and can probably find some references on request. That all said:

2008! Flylow chemical pants - men's size small -dark brown. These are pretty much in mint condition. I've only worn them a few times and they've otherwise been languishing in my closet. $100 shipped?

Set of complete Voile cable assemblies. These have been cut short. I don't have the measurement at hand but guess they might fit up to a 27-28 boot? Let me know if you're interested and I can measure them. Free to good home.

Thanks!