FREE Black Diamond Arc Demon Skis 180cm

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Yosemite Sam

XCD Enthusiast

FREE Black Diamond Arc Demon Skis 180cm

Postby Yosemite Sam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:16 am

Cleaning out my attic and have a pair of old BD Arc Demons, no bindings. Just pay the cost of shipping or if you're in Westchester County New York and want to pick them up that's okay too. Good ski for lift-served.

kumachan

XCD Enthusiast

Re: FREE Black Diamond Arc Demon Skis 180cm

Postby kumachan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Check your PMs.

Wasatch Farmer

XCD Enthusiast

Postby Wasatch Farmer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:23 am

I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if you still have the Arc Demons. I'm looking for a fast ski for icy conditions. I am willing to pay you to ship them to Salt Lake. Please let me know.

Yosemite Sam

XCD Enthusiast

Postby Yosemite Sam » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:28 am

Thanks for the inquiry- unfortunately they’re long gone. If you can get your hands on a pair of Black Diamond Machines they’re even better for icy lift served and there are likely to be more of them around - I’ve got one pair and along with my Kendos they’re my go to skis here in the icy east coast.

anemic

XCD Pinhead

Postby anemic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:41 am

Wasatch Farmer, check out the for sale ad in here for 179 cm Icelantic SKNYs, a well-regarded ice & hardpack performer. That pair need a good home!
Call it Nordic Freeride

Return to “TeleTurnAround”