Get psyched before your own next trip... fire your imagination and expand your horizons while discovering new telemark and backcountry skiing destinations from around the world. Our Trip Report Archive is packed with inspiring and informative words, photos and video, it’s a wonderful resource made possible by the contributions of thousands of enthusiastic members of our community. Come on in and get your stoke on…
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 pm
- Occupation: retired
The GO window was closing for the team. Due to the high risk of the tour goal all safety protocols were followed.
Arrived at the trail head in separate cars. Lifts are closed for the duration.
On the skin up we practiced safe social distancing.
Some good turns were had
S-Bounds Leathers .....and Bamboo
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
Great setup Wooley! Keep yourself and loved ones safe.
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM