FS: Voile 3 pin crb bindings for sale

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
skier456

FS: Voile 3 pin crb bindings for sale

Post by skier456 » Sat May 07, 2016 12:45 pm

i have several pairs of these for sale, they all have the newer integrated baseplate. i have some used ones and some new ones still in the box. make an offer

plibre

Re: FS: Voile 3 pin crb bindings for sale

Post by plibre » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Please call me 203 nineeight13246

Tramper_Al

Post by Tramper_Al » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 pm

An old thread, I realize, but I am looking for a new or nice condition set of Voile 3-pin CRBs, either the Hardwire or cable variety, but definitely 3-pin. Thanks.

Tramper_Al

Post by Tramper_Al » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:12 am

skier456 wrote:i have several pairs of these for sale, they all have the newer integrated baseplate. i have some used ones and some new ones still in the box. make an offer
Hi,
Saw your postings re K2 Totally Piste wanted (I have) and Voile CRB for sale (I am looking for) and I am in New England (to save on shipping skis). I actually have 2 identical pairs of K2 Totally Piste 102/65/91mm 189cm that I would trade for nice CRB bindings/parts. My K2s definitely have flames, but I don't really know if they are early or late, per what you were looking for. I do have pic I could send that would show the graphics (not sure how to upload here). I am planning to ski one pair of the K2s this weekend for the first time. Thanks.

skier456

Post by skier456 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:32 pm

hey tramper al-

sorry for the very late reply, i have not been looking at the computer much this winter. i have already sold all the crbs i wanted to, and kept several pairs for myself for a "lifetime" supply. i only sold 1 pair thru this site, to a guy at killington and i actually threw in a free binding pair to him because at that time i just wanted to free up space in the garage.

the rest i sold thru outdoor gear exchange in burlington. i should have charged more but let the used ones go for $50 and several new in the box ones go for $100. i am left with 2 pair of brand new sets and one used but very functional set, these should last me some years. people talk about them pre-releasing but i found them very reliable and easy to get back into. these are the later versions with the already mounted release piston and i beat the shit out of a single pair for years skiing moguls alpine style and they held up great and still work great.

anyhoo, if i run past a pair for sale i will think of you and let you know about them.

also, already have some totally piste skis, BUT, if you put up some pics i could still take a looksy, i might be interested.

dave