Alico Ski March boots, Karhu Orions with Voile releasable bindings, Black Diamond probe

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
thew

Alico Ski March boots, Karhu Orions with Voile releasable bindings, Black Diamond probe

Post by thew » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:57 pm

I have some gear gathering dust that I’d like to find a new home for. I’d be interested in trading for a pair of three-pin bindings or nnn-bc boots (size 44 or 45), or make me an offer. I've attached photos of the ski, but can take and send ones of the other items if requested.

Black Diamond Super Tour probe; 265 cm long. The orange anodizing is scratched up in some areas, but otherwise in excellent shape and the numbers are completely legible. http://www.rei.com/product/766749/black ... robe-265cm

Karhu Orion skis with Voile CRB releasable bindings. Skis are 190 cm long, measure 85-70-80 wide, and have a waxless/fish scale base. Bindings are old school, with a wire spring cable and no brakes. If anyone is interested in just the binding, I’d consider selling/trading it separately.

A pair of Alico Ski March boots. 11 in British sizing, which corresponds with a 12 in US sizes. They're nearly new--I used them twice, but the toe box is too small for me. The same boot that recently received glowing reviews on everyone's favorite forum: viewtopic.php?t=1412.
IMG_1108.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG
IMG_1102.JPG

thew

Re: Alico Ski March boots, Karhu Orions with Voile releasable bindings, Black Diamond probe

Post by thew » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Bump! The skis have sold, but I still have the boots and the probe. Make me an offer--I'd like to get rid of these!