Karhu Jak90 $45 + (SOLD)

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
anemic

Karhu Jak90 $45 + (SOLD)

Post by anemic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Is anybody interested in a pair of 179 cm Karhu Jak 90s? Let's put them back into service because they deserve it. I'll ship them for actual USPS charge plus $45 for my time.

The Jak 90 is like a Line Prophet 90 prototype, or first generation. They have the 3D metal plate like LP. Very fun skis!!

I'm keeping the BD01 touring bindings so I'll ship them flat (one mount). Photos here or via text if you're interested. The skis are in very good condition for their age with perfect bases & edges, incredibly. They probably have a lot of happy ski days behind them, but lot of life ahead of them.

They are best on softer snow. As it turns out, I ski primarily on ice & ice-like hard snow because I live in Michigan, so after a mind-blowing honeymoon ski vacation in the Rockies, once the honeymoon was over, we were not a happy couple. However when I skied them in Colorado, I didn't even know that they didn't like ice. They were good on everything else; steeps, moguls, trees, open bowls, corduroy, 10" of fresh pow, dawn patrols.

Hit me up here or text;
six 1 six
901 2437
Peace,
anemic in Michigan
Last edited by anemic on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call it Nordic Freeride

djspookman

Re: Karhu Jak90 $45 +

Post by djspookman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 am

PM incoming..

anemic

Re: Karhu Jak90 $45 +

Post by anemic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 am

SOLD! ..to the spookman, thanks!
Call it Nordic Freeride