Get psyched before your own next trip... fire your imagination and expand your horizons while discovering new telemark and backcountry skiing destinations from around the world. Our Trip Report Archive is packed with inspiring and informative words, photos and video, it’s a wonderful resource made possible by the contributions of thousands of enthusiastic members of our community. Come on in and get your stoke on…
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch
The corn in the vids looks awesome and prime! Did you cut your buddy out of the club, or at least restrict his access to malty beverages after?
Thanks for posting, tres interesting!
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1808
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Smooth and coooool...!
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:39 pm
Call it Nordic Freeride
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:05 pm
- Location: Kootenays, BC
Great mellow looking terrain! Lots of Aussies will be arriving here (BC Kootenay region) in the next month. Half the lifties say ‘Gooday mate’.