Get psyched before your own next trip... fire your imagination and expand your horizons while discovering new telemark and backcountry skiing destinations from around the world. Our Trip Report Archive is packed with inspiring and informative words, photos and video, it’s a wonderful resource made possible by the contributions of thousands of enthusiastic members of our community. Come on in and get your stoke on…
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:08 am
- Location: Ithaca, NY
- Ski style: attempting to stay upright
- Favorite Skis: The ones I'm currently on
- Favorite boots: Merrell leathers, Rossi X5's
- Occupation: handyman
Getting a chance to ski Marcy in the Adirondacks this weekend with a friend on my homemade ski shoes. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective & V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch
trashcat wrote:Getting a chance to ski Marcy in the Adirondacks this weekend with a friend on my homemade ski shoes. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
Oh yeah! Classic ski! Def take pictures and let us know!