- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1048
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
I spend weeks searching for the best nordic BC touring gaiter and this is it. Had to order in from Norway, and unfortunately, it is too big for me. This would be the ideal gaiter for somewone with large feet (like US11 and beyond).
These gaiters come with a full zip and zelcro, a nifty shock cord attchement, are super comfortable and go up much higher than other gaiters, easily up to just below the knee on someone 6'' or higher.
I am ready to let these go for half price...45USD. Will ship anywhere.
Here are some pics. The gaiters look exactly like the red version but are black: