- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 pm
- Location: Lower Ice Coast
- Ski style: Wanderer - XCD, telemark - Never have alpined...
- Favorite Skis: Fischer Rebound, Madshus Annum, Voile Vector BC, Dynastar Legend 3800, Dynastar Cham 97 HM
- Favorite boots: Asolo Extreme, Crispi CXP
- Occupation: I work to live
Does anyone have experience patching a core shot in a fish-scale/extruded base ski like this?
I googled it, and only found articles about how to melt ptex into the gouge, exactly like a sintered base ski. Will this work?
I figure if there's any place on Earth where someone would have done this, it would be here. Any ideas? Thanks to all.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1618
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Flailmeister. E99 Nerd