- Posts: 2456
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Falketind 62;Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance BC; Alpina Alaska BC; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
All the best to you and yours!
Paddling season is on here as well- ski season still is as well!
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.
two weeks in Hawaii so I'm not doin bad either but now it's time to pay the piper for the next 5 or 6 months.
I'd like to see some paddling adventures too. With all the Canadians adventurers on hear there must be some paddling going on.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
You're right Al, 'tis the season to enjoy the snow in its liquid form here in Québec:lowangle al wrote:I'd like to see some paddling adventures too. With all the Canadians adventurers on hear there must be some paddling going on.
See you around!
Had some great skiing this winter, including one last overnight trip a couple of weeks ago to Norefjell near Oslo, but now it's time for my bikes to get some attention! Really glad I discovered this forum, it's such a great resource, hope everyone has a great summer!