Snow in Tremblant?

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Nitram Tocrut
Ski style: Backyard XC skiing if that is a thing
Favorite Skis: Sverdrup and MT51
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska NNNBC

Snow in Tremblant?

Post by Nitram Tocrut » Sat May 04, 2019 9:06 am

Anyone knows if there is enough snow in Tremblant to do some turns? I am pretty sure there is but I want to make sure before I do the one hour ride to it.

That would be first time i ski and seeds some veggies in the soil the same day... I want to make history :mrgreen:

I really need to try my "new" used T2 :D

Bri7

Re: Snow in Tremblant?

Post by Bri7 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:42 am

I'm sure the snow is still there in tremblant. I'm heading to the montagne blanche (à few kilometers away from tremblant) on sunday for a 100% naturel snow adventure. Wanna join?

Nitram Tocrut
Ski style: Backyard XC skiing if that is a thing
Favorite Skis: Sverdrup and MT51
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska NNNBC

Re: Snow in Tremblant?

Post by Nitram Tocrut » Sat May 04, 2019 10:57 am

Bri7 wrote:I'm sure the snow is still there in tremblant. I'm heading to the montagne blanche (à few kilometers away from tremblant) on sunday for a 100% naturel snow adventure. Wanna join?
Quite tempting but don't think I can make it... I think I can only go late in the afternoon because I got to take care of those babies... especially during sunny days ;) Sorry for the picture but it keeps being shown upside down :roll: ... but you get the picture ;)
IMG_4150.jpg
But I sure want to go next winter! For the meantime, us farmers (is there more than me and Gareth on TTalk) must work hard to feed those who have time to do some spring ski :lol:

Thank's for the invitation!

Martin