22 Designs Vice bindings large

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Harris

22 Designs Vice bindings large

Post by Harris » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Sold.
IMG_2293.jpg
Last edited by Harris on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Re: 22 Designs Vice bindings large

Post by fisheater » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Harris, are you going Outlaw? Just curious, I remember all the nice things you had to say about NTN bindings. I'm not being snarky either, you made good points. However, I also realize that The M, and 22 Designs have continued to make improvements.
Good luck with all your sales. Maybe after you clear out some gear you could let us know what direction your heading now.

stec06

Post by stec06 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Still have these? I might take 'em off your hands. Let me know!

Harris

Post by Harris » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm

fisheater wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm
Harris, are you going Outlaw? Just curious, I remember all the nice things you had to say about NTN bindings. I'm not being snarky either, you made good points. However, I also realize that The M, and 22 Designs have continued to make improvements.
Good luck with all your sales. Maybe after you clear out some gear you could let us know what direction your heading now.
I have an Outlaw NTN setup and duckbill Axl setup still, but to be honest, I've pretty much converted back to full alpine. I only skied on tele gear twice last season. It began 2 seasons ago. I hadn't alpined since I was 13 years old (1983), so it is somewhat like a new sport, which is refreshing; I pretty much maxed out technique-wise on tele gear 30 years ago. Also it is much, much easier to do physically, especially in crappy, heavy crud conditions like we regularly have in the PNW. The legs just don't have it in them anymore to power run after run on tele gear. I easily ski twice the one-go distance and twice as many runs on my alpines. I still love tele though, but like an old married couple that have much done it every way conceivable, having a little strange is kinda.. I don't know; reinvigorating? I jest. But it does feel like I'm cheating though, being that I was devout for so many years.
Last edited by Harris on Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Harris

Post by Harris » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:51 pm

stec06 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 pm
I sold these last week, but for some reason I can't find the posting delete option to remove the ad. My appologies.

Harris

Post by Harris » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Harris wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm
fisheater wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm
I have an Outlaw NTN setup and duckbill Axl setup still, but to be honest, I've pretty much converted back to full alpine. I only skied on tele gear twice last season. It began 2 seasons ago. I hadn't alpined since I was 13 years old (1983), so it is somewhat like a new sport, which is refreshing; I pretty much maxed out technique-wise on tele gear 30 years ago. Also it is much, much easier to do physically, especially in crappy, heavy crud conditions like we regularly have in the PNW. The legs just don't have it in them anymore to power run after run on tele gear. I easily ski twice the one-go distance and twice as many runs on my alpines. I still love tele though, but like an old married couple that have pretty much done it every way conceivable thousands of times, having a little strange is kinda.. I don't know... reinvigorating? I jest. But it does feel like I'm cheating though, being that I was devout for so many years.

stec06

Post by stec06 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Harris wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:51 pm
stec06 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 pm
I sold these last week, but for some reason I can't find the posting delete option to remove the ad. My appologies.

All good. Glad you sold 'em!

Andy M

Post by Andy M » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Once there is a reply to your post, you can't delete the post. But you can edit the title to add "SOLD".