- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
These are kicker skins that you can mount on any narrow ski because the fasten at the tip and have a ptex like section at the front.
For skis of 190-200cm.
Used only a couple times and the tip connector has been improved by myself.
I believe the product is no longer available.
More info here: https://www.telemarktalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1123