This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 2218
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
Thank you for posting this Harris.
Enjoyed it very much.
Cross-country AND down-hill skiing in the backcountry.
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm
- Location: Oakland County, MI
- Occupation: Construction Manager
Things change as you get older. When I was younger I wanted to ski Chanonix. Now I look at the glades of Japan and think how wonderful that would be. Right now what I really hope for, after a couple of not so hot winters, is two feet at home, with single digit (F) temps for two weeks to keep it preserved.