- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Intermediate skier on good days.
This is another interesting one with smaller mountains, one season pass at any of these places gets your 3 days anywhere else: http://freedompass.ski/
What's anyone else getting?
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:59 pm
- Occupation: Retired
- Website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMMz_SwGeY
Bigger isn't better, ya know. Trollhaugen, Big Powderhorn, Giants Ridge, Spirit Mountain ... bring back the days of my youth.
Get yerself a good used pair of skinny XC skis from the 1970s and pop some turns, telemark or parallel, at Catamount on weekdays. You'll be happy.
"Listen, Oh don't it get you
Get you in your throat
Feel the breezes blowing
All around your coat
Lord don't it get you"