This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:41 pm
I like the concept of the Meidjo 2.1 but love my TXComps. Has anyone heard if Scarpa will add tech inserts?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
We hear the inserts rumor EVERY single year about the comps. Why they still do not have them after several different versions
? (Read: paint jobs...) Probably telemark industry's biggest mystery. In the meantime, Crispi is stealing the tech market with the WC and the EVO... Come on Scarpa, don't wait too long...
Kim Miller, CEO of Scarpa USA: "We’re on the verge of making new molds"
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."