- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Flailmeister. E99 Nerd
$199 for a straight up pass, with 2 days at each mountain, 25% off the third day.
$129 if you already have a season pass at one of the Indy Pass mountains
And then a scaled reimbursement program if you did not use the Indy Pass at least four days, applied to the next season.
I got this pass last season and it was awesome in northern New England. I could hit a bunch of smaller areas easily. It makes me want to go out west too and try some of the smaller ones.