Tele Ski Bibs

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
MTheeler

Tele Ski Bibs

Post by MTheeler » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:17 pm

I'm in the market for new bibs. I mostly backcountry with some resort skiing in the northern rocky mountains. I'd like them to be a bit on the trim fit side of things and have access to knee pads.

What is everybody using?

JB TELE

Re: Tele Ski Bibs

Post by JB TELE » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:12 pm

I really like my Outdoor Research Skytour Bibs. The waterproof membrane is a lot more breathable than goretex. Made from a stretchy waterproof fabric with non waterproof softshell fabric above the waist. On my 3rd season wearing them, highly recommended.

voilenerd

Re: Tele Ski Bibs

Post by voilenerd » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:37 pm

Howdy. I have a few sets of bibs over the years. Arcterx Rush, Trew Capow to name a few. After skiing those for awhile I recently switched over to a soft shell pant (Outdoor Research Cirques). Hands down I prefer soft shell pants now due to more breathable and less issues with overheating than bibs. I only bust out my bibs on super cold/windy days. I’m Wyoming by the way.