Sbounds...leathers

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
connyro
needs to take stock of his life

Re: Sbounds...leathers

Post by connyro » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:12 pm

:D
greatgt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:50 am
Pretty confusing when the top spokesmen come up with differing interpretations....Anyway doesn't seem likely that after the shots that we can transmit or catch the bug.....But this site is for skiing.....TM
There's too much stupid here for me. Don't follow the science or the experts if you think you know better - seems like a self-correcting problem to me.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:19 am

This thread is for skiing connie...Figure politics and science could be somewhere else....Me i'm just happy to have had the shots and can continue skiing....Supposed to get some snow again this week so will do just that....Sugaring and corn snow usually go together but this year was "quit different".....TM

connyro

Post by connyro » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:34 am

greatgt wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:19 am
This thread is for skiing connie...Figure politics and science could be somewhere else....Me i'm just happy to have had the shots and can continue skiing....Supposed to get some snow again this week so will do just that....Sugaring and corn snow usually go together but this year was "quit different".....TM
Just want to point out the obvious: YOU injected the stupid shit about burning masks and not following medical experts. So you're saying YOU can talk about non ski related topics in your thread but no one else can respond?

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:11 am

Connie go take your hate someplace else...Leave this thread for skiing....TM

connyro

Post by connyro » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:02 am

greatgt wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:11 am
Connie go take your hate someplace else...Leave this thread for skiing....TM
Ah. I think you meant "disagreeing with and pointing out my ignorance is unfair and hurts my fee-fees so it must be hate." Grow up gramps.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 am

Close to six inches of powder on glop....Thinking POWDER...on a sort of base....Off we go! TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:16 pm

20o cold smoke!....109's wanted to turn so I obliged them.....Man did that feel good what with the winds howling....powder blowing.....trees cracking....and turns....lots of them.....felt sooooo good....elongated skinnies....TM

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Post by fisheater » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:48 pm

Glad you had fun skiing. I am a bit envious, but I am enjoying what life offers here. I paddled and fished 5 hours on Lake Erie last Sunday, the catching was a little slow.
Trout opener this Saturday in the Mitten (lower peninsula). I’m hoping for a traditional Sunday morning breakfast of trout, eggs, and fried potatoes. We’ve been doing for a good twenty years. My friend that is the host was on Covid quarantine last year. Looking forward to getting back to it this year!

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:27 am

32o winds making the house creak.....Figure i need some more up in the Highlands so.....Fish gotta say anybody fishing around here is gonna earn it!....Canoe and Kayak are still in the shed....Tomorrow things should be changing.....and by next week.....the beginning of BLACK FLIES.....Oh NO! TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:55 am

mashed potatoes by the time I got up there...Blue sky....really blue.....Howling winds for the second day....used the newer and rockered 109's....continue to think the unrockered skis are better...Go up better...for sure....cruise better.....down pretty different but both turn well and the double camber is good for shock absorbing....Figure one more ski at Stowe when the snow is totally sun baked and soft...TM