Sbounds...leathers

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
greatgt

Re: Sbounds...leathers

Post by greatgt » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:47 am

Thanks Fisheater but his foot is a bit larger.....He is looking for a Lift served leather though.......Looking on line to see what is out there....Possibly the Zenith? TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:53 am

Hit 32o at Teleking's house.....Beginnings!....TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:56 am

Wonderful watching trees change color.....leaves doing their thing and we just watch and enjoy.....Soon white stuff will fall from the sky and then major fun begins....If I could find them would put up early skiing in leaves on trees and the BIG grins of Teleking who did a masterful ski on leaves lichen branches rocks.....There will be a repeat until fall comes in summer...TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:29 am

Heading up to the Highlands and noticed from a distance that they were red in color.....While walking canopy was colorful but the trail was all green....Woods are changing, fast!......For the last several years Moose have been scarce.....so when almost up to the top a Big one appeared on the road...Er....stayed away from it and when it started down the road toward me figured I might have to hit reverse but it stopped and slowly turned around and drifted into the forest.....Did my short hike and headed back down and there it was 10 feet into the woods and way bigger up close....Big rack and not afraid of anything....Looked back and the rack was there in it's beauty....It drifted in and I drifted down but smiling the ride back....TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 am

Wheelock and Stannard range were at peak yesterday....Colors were vibrant and leaves have not started falling....great ride.....Few good frosts and hope to ski on some less than an inch this month...Always lots of fun~....TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:25 am

Trees are on fire!.....Fantastic color this year.....Everywhere.....Frosts at night.....Got to get the wood squared away and am thinking of what the bottoms of the skis are like.....TM

lowangle al
Ski style: BC with focus on downhill perfection
Favorite Skis: powder skis
Favorite boots: Scarpa T4
Occupation: Retired cement mason. Current job is to take my recreation as serious as I did my past employment.

Post by lowangle al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:49 pm

It sounds beautiful gt, we'd love to see a picture.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:18 am

Got zillions of pictures over several decades of skiing....Just can't manipulate and coordinate getting them from camera to this site...TM

lowangle al
Ski style: BC with focus on downhill perfection
Favorite Skis: powder skis
Favorite boots: Scarpa T4
Occupation: Retired cement mason. Current job is to take my recreation as serious as I did my past employment.

Post by lowangle al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:12 am

I guess you don't have a phone with a camera and internet access, that would be easy. At the least you could have one of the more technologically advanced Kingdom boys take a picture of your picture with their phone and then post it.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:31 am

Will see....Will try to get somebody clue me in....I have doubts that it can be done but, "will see".....TM