I have 27.5cm length foot. I also have a very narrow foot with a flat arch.
I'm interested in the NTN Scarpa TX-Pro
Would I be best with a 28 or 27.5 Size?
I'm wondering if the Scarpa TX- Pro Woman's might be better. Any Ideas?
- Posts: 2239
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XCD: Asnes FT62, XC: Nansen, E99, Bonna 1800
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Rossignol BCX10
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Flailmeister. E99 Nerd
27.5 and 28 are the same shell, different liner.
I have 30.5 and 31 boots... the interior liner difference seems to be minimal to me.
THAT BEING SAID-- just measuring your foot in cm's doesn't necessarily give you the mondo size of the boot.
I am a US13, Euro 47, Mondo 30.5/31 and my foot is 29cm long from heel placed against the wall to the end of my longest toe.
Anyway, for a decent fit that won't be too hard to achieve, I think you're on the right track with either the 27.5 or 28. Buy whichever pair is cheaper and bake the liners to fit your feet. BTW, I have the same shape foot you do and found that adding a foot board under each liner helped raise my foot for a better fit in the boot shell.