What are your Skiing Travel Plans this Year?

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
anthem

Re: What are your Skiing Travel Plans this Year?

Post by anthem » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:06 am

My wife and I are spending new years on Grand Mesa. Possibly heading to the Bridger Teton NF area late season, but we shall see.
Humans are nothing more than chimpanzees full of snakes

Inspiredcapers
Ski style: Erratic
Favorite Skis: Gammes currently at the top of the list
Favorite boots: Transnordics in NNN-BC & 75mm

Post by Inspiredcapers » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:37 am

Planning to get some skiing in Waterton Lakes National Park a couple of times this year (Red Rock Canyon is high on my wish list) and now that the borders opening up I’d like to explore a couple of areas in Montana (most likely Kootenai National Forest near Whitefish). Have my eyes on Kananaskis/Elk Lakes as well…

AlexaCortez

Post by AlexaCortez » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:36 pm

Hello there, guys. I’d highly appreciate your advice on my situation. We’re going to Bilbao, Spain, next week. My wife and I have always dreamed of going there, actually. So, then we’d like to try skiing for the first time. What is the nearest country and city to Bilbao where we could try skiing, guys? Skiing is our second dream. Actually, we’re going to have a free tour Bilbao so we’ll have enough money left to spend on skiing. So, I’ll be waiting for your recommendations, guys. Thanks in advance for your help!!