Leather 75mm boots help. Alico Ski March or used Andrew (unknown model)? Edit: found model, it's an Andrew Claut

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
jlstamour

Re: Leather 75mm boots help. Alico Ski March or used Andrew (unknown model)? Edit: found model, it's an Andrew Claut

Post by jlstamour » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Thanks again @Bazillions! I dismissed them too quickly! Sorry about that. I'll check them out, it might end up resolving the heel/ankle blisters and help with the loose heel fit.

Now all I have to decide is whether to take a chance on Asolo Morgedal or a bigger size of Alico Ski March.

Bazillions

Re: Leather 75mm boots help. Alico Ski March or used Andrew (unknown model)? Edit: found model, it's an Andrew Claut

Post by Bazillions » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:44 pm

jlstamour wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:01 pm
Thanks again @Bazillions! I dismissed them too quickly! Sorry about that. I'll check them out, it might end up resolving the heel/ankle blisters and help with the loose heel fit.

Now all I have to decide is whether to take a chance on Asolo Morgedal or a bigger size of Alico Ski March.
Hope they help if you do pick some up.
point and click