Scarpa M Pro Tour liner in 2009/10 T1?

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
scharny

Scarpa M Pro Tour liner in 2009/10 T1?

Post by scharny » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:36 am

Has anyone tried replacing the Scarpa wrap liners in the older T1 boots (specifically 4-buckle 2009/10 with wrapping tongue) with a lower-volume Scarpa M Pro Tour liner? I’ve found the pro/power wrap liners, even when packed out, take up too much room in the toe box, and the wrap feature leads to shin-bang when traveling uphill.

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Re: Scarpa M Pro Tour liner in 2009/10 T1?

Post by fisheater » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:53 am

I am adding this as both a question and a possible solution. My understanding is the folks over at Intuition are a reliable resource. If I remember correctly, they offer good fitting solutions utilizing their liners. At least I hope they still do! I never had a moldable liner, it’s on my bucket list of life luxuries, and as a neophyte I would need some help.

joeatomictoad
Ski style: Yes, please.
Favorite Skis: Nordica Enforcer 93; Icelantic Saba Pro 117; 22D HH & Vice
Favorite boots: Scarpa T1

Re: Scarpa M Pro Tour liner in 2009/10 T1?

Post by joeatomictoad » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:38 pm

fisheater wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:53 am
My understanding is the folks over at Intuition are a reliable resource.
I fully second fish's comment... Intuition's staff are extremely knowledgable and seem genuinely happy to help. Back when I skied with training heels, I refreshed an old pair of alpine boots with Intuition liners after having suffered a catastrophic pack out. If my bellows outlast my liners, I would definitely consider doing the same with my tele boots.