I have the Voile TTS bindings with stiff springs and am curious how the longer spring action on the black Cobra springs would compare. I know that TTS kits offer longer springs but I have access to the Cobra springs and might try them. It throws off the size with my rods because these springs are longer than the short X2 springs that I ordered for my Voile TTS with stiff springs.
- Posts: 2780
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Ripstick88 XC: MR48, Nansen, Gamme, E99
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, Alaska, Rossignol BCX10
- Occupation: Aspiring M F PIMP
The X2 and R8 cartridges are very, very similar using a hand test pull standing on the skis.