Alpina Pioneer Vital on sale when???

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
JohnSKepler
Ski style: XCBCD
Favorite Skis: Asnes Falkentind 62 (172), Asnes Gamme54 (190)
Favorite boots: Alaska Alpina XP
Alfa Free

Alpina Pioneer Vital on sale when???

Post by JohnSKepler » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:50 pm

Hi. New to the forum. I've been XC skiing for a few years now and, with a move and a life change, really got hooked on XC BC last year. I've been doing a lot of reading and exercising getting ready for the snow to start falling and am trying to get a jump on gear. I'd like to start learning light duty telemark, or maybe it's just XCD and am putting together a kit for that.

I've about decided on the Asnes Falkentind 62 ski, Xplore bindings, and either Alpina Alaska XP, Alpina Pioneer Vital, or Alfa Free boots. I would only drop the coin on a Free is they fit perfectly. I mean, like a condom. Nothing fits my feet perfectly so it is unlikely but it would be worth it!

I've seen a lot of videos and reviews on the Pioneer but no indication that it has gone on sale anywhere or even will go on sale anywhere this year. I do want to get gear early because stuff is available now and my sizes are always gone first!

Any guesses on when the Pioneer shelf stock might start hitting stores???
Veni, Vidi, Viski