- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm
- Location: Québec, Canada
- Ski style: Steeper terrain below tree line
- Favorite boots: Alaskas
- Occupation: Quaternary Geologist
As a proud Québecois, I will be visiting Vermont this week, camping for 4 days with my S.O. So far, we plan spend some time in Stowe area, Burlington and Champlain Isles (can't go much further south since we're short on time). That being said, we were wondering if any Vermont resident or ex-Vermont traveller had cool places to see / nice things to do that would be off the beaten path? This forum has its fair share of VT residents so I thought I would ask.
Thanks a lot
- lowangle al
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm
- Location: Pocono Mts / Chugach Mts
- Ski style: BC with focus on downhill perfection
- Favorite Skis: powder skis
- Favorite boots: Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Retired cement mason. Current job is to take my recreation as serious as I did my past employment.
I don't know about Vt. but in NY the state parks are closed until the 18th but you can camp there for free. You can get a lakefront spot and have the place to yourself. Have fun.