"The Donald"

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
oldschool47

"The Donald"

Post by oldschool47 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Let the golden-haired Donald Trump show you the way.

twopass
Favorite Skis: Tatra Gopher High 12's
Favorite boots: Red Wing

Re: "The Donald"

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:26 am

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - Donald J. Trump, Nov. 8, 2013
Last edited by twopass on Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:33 am

"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:05 am

twopass

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:02 pm

Stephen Miller, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump created *precisely* the infectious disease Petri dish they claimed to be avoiding.

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:02 am

Filthy scumbag.....
Germany confirms that Trump tried to buy firm working on coronavirus vaccine
CureVac boss was at the White House last week to discuss its vaccines plans.
The Donald Trump administration offered "large sums of money" to get exclusive access to a coronavirus vaccine being developed by a German company, Die Welt reported Sunday.
https://www.politico.eu/article/germany ... s-vaccine/

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:07 pm

It’s a scandal of major proportions that the Trump administration suppressed evidence of the epidemic at its early stages and abolished, well before that, the Center for Disease Control Pandemic Task Force, making sure that the U.S. was ill-equipped to test people. Clearly, it’s important to know who has the virus, even if most people won’t be affected by it. But Trump was interested in keeping the numbers of confirmed cases down. So now we are saddled with bad policy based on misconceptions, and a venal and incompetent administration poised to make it worse.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/03/16 ... -it-worse/

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:49 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:34 am

“I only signed the Defense Production Act to combat the Chinese [sic] virus should we need to invoke in in a worst case scenario in the future. Hopefully there will be no need…”

On Tuesday, Trump told governors on a conference that state and local governments should find their own equipment. “Respirators, ventilators, of the equipment - try getting it yourselves.” On Thursday, he doubled down, saying, the Federal Government "is not a shipping clerk," and that Governors should fend for themselves.

Is the President a moron? Please, don’t bother answering that question. This already is a worst case scenario - and it's not in the future, but now. Indeed, it’s been a worst case scenario for weeks. Rather than predicting the virus would miraculously disappear, Trump should have been preparing infrastructure to save lives, and ordered American companies to step up manufacturing and distributing life-saving equipment weeks ago. It can’t wait another day!

https://ourfuture.org/20200320/feds-mus ... pplies-now

twopass

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:53 pm