- Posts: 2932
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Storetind Carbon; Madshus Annum; Asnes Comabt Nato
- Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance BC; Alpina Alaska BC; Crispi Svartisen BC; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
the updated Gamme 54 is a masterpiece in terms of performance- I really don't know what Pa Gamme is talking about in his review-
Trust me- you will be so happy- and moving so fast- you won't have time to be staring down at Alexander's mugshot.
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.